4. 餐廳用餐
旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請給我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請再給我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
請給我一些甜點。
I'd like a dessert, please.
甜點有那幾種?
What do you have for dessert?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
May I have some cheese?
這是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽煙嗎?
May I smoke?
我點的食物還沒來。
My order hasn't come yet.
這不是我點的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻煩請結帳。
Check, please.
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Can I pay here?
我們想要分開算帳。
We like to pay separately.
帳單有一些錯誤。
I think there is a mistake in the bill
可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?
Could you check it again?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
請給我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.
|