sing trade with you.
我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。
If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你們有意做租賃貿易,請告訴我們。
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。
Words and Phrases
trade by commodities 商品貿易
visible trade 有形貿易
invisible trade 無形貿易
barter trade 易貨貿易
bilateral trade 雙邊貿易
triangle trade 三角貿易
multilateral trade 多邊貿易
counter trade 對銷貿易;抵償貿易
counter purchase 互購貿易
buy-back 回購貿易
compensation trade 補償貿易
processing trade 來料加工貿易
assembling trade 來料裝配貿易
leasing trade 租賃貿易
in exchange for 用...交換...
trade agreement 貿易協議
(三)
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我們想為自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們愿意與貴公司建立業務關系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,愿意與你們建立業務關系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們愿在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中國同行共事從來沒有什么困難,希望今后我們之間盡可能多地建立新的關系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
眾所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我們盼望我們的業務關系重新活躍起來。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關系。
|